Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Short hair

 Man, I love short hair. As in really, really short hair. I have had some friends tell me I look weird with really short hair, but I love it. I usually have to agree with them that I look a little weird with my hair so short, but I still love it. What do I love about it so much? I love how easy it is to take care of it. I love rubbing my head and the feel of my short hair. I love sticking my head out the window and feeling the wind go rushing past without having to worry about my hair getting messed up. And I LOVE the lighter feeling it gives me during the hot months of torture in Utah. In fact, I cannot think of anything I dislike about having short hair.



 So, in case you can't tell, I am posting this because I just barely got a hair cut. And cut my hair really, really short. And it feels great.

No comments:

Post a Comment